Monday, July 5, 2010

July Travel Bento

This Week's Photo




Menu

* Hard-boiled Eggs
* Fresh Strawberries
* Pretzel Sticks
* Steamed Green Beans


Preparation Notes

Traveling this summer? Remember to pack a bento so you won't have to settle for fast food or overpriced on-the-go meals. Here's one example for keeping it simple, delicious, and fun. And don't forget to use your bento box as a reusable take-out or "doggy bag" container when you're out seeing the world!

Slice two hard-boiled eggs in half.

Cut some fresh strawberries.

Add a handful of pretzel sticks.

Steam and cut some fresh green beans.

From: July Travel Bento Lunchbox

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I wish my son would eat fresh green beans. He prefers canned. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow everything here look nice.I have backed up some photos on my account online with www.safecopybackup.com .I think i will have to show them to my son.His apatite will be so high for lunch to day.The bento box look great because for sure it makes everything look delicious.

    ReplyDelete