Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Frittatas for Lunch
* Frittata (Two delicious recipes available HERE.)
* Caesar Salad
* Navel Orange Slices
Prepare a frittata of your choice. (Be sure to include lots of fresh herbs and vegetables.)
Slice the orange.
Prepare the ingredients for the Caesar salad:
1. Tear romaine lettuce into bite-size pieces.
2. Prepare the dressing:
* 1 Tbs. lemon juice
* 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 1 clove of garlic (minced)
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* 3 Tbs. olive oil
3. Sprinkle some of the dressing over the lettuce and toss.
4. Add parmesan cheese and croutons (optional).
5. Toss again.
Alternatively, pack the salad ingredients separately and assemble at lunch time.