Friday, May 22, 2009
My First Organics
In today’s high tech world, we’re searching for ways to get back to basics. My First Organics seed starting kits are a simple way for the whole family to learn how to grow fresh, organic produce in the ground or in containers.
* Grow and harvest kids favorites
* Save money on produce.
According to the USDA, every $100 spent on vegetable gardening yields up to $1,700 worth of produce. That means one $15 kit will produce about $250 worth of organic produce!
* Learn where food comes from
* Get outside and connect with nature
* Taste the difference of fresh, organic produce
* Help the environment using organic methods
* Support public schools with each purchase
* Recycle, reuse, biodegrade – everything in the kit is Earth-safe
* Give as a gift! Kits are good for 1 year from date of purchase
Check it out at www.myfirstorganics.com.