This recipe is a very quick version of the classic Caesar, and it tastes great!
Makes 4 large servings
1. Place the following dressing ingredients in a large salad bowl:
* 1 large clove garlic, pressed
* 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tbs lemon juice
* 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
2. Stir dressing well.
3. Add 20 romaine lettuce leaves, torn into bite-size pieces and toss.
4. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese.
5. Toast 1 slice of whole wheat bread, cut it into cubes for croutons, and sprinkle on top of the salad. (optional)